Lake Lucie Community Development District
A Community Development District (CDD) is a local, special-purpose government framework authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended, and is an alternative to municipal incorporation for managing and financing infrastructure required to support development of a community.
General CDD Information
- Department of Financial Services
- Auditor General
- Florida Commission on Ethics
- Chapter 189 Website
- Chapter 190 Website
- Chapter 197 Website
- Chapter 112 – Code of Ethics
Lake Lucie CDD Information
- Lake Lucie CDD – Establishment Ordinance 89-32
- Lake Lucie CDD – Amending Ordinance 89-46
- Lake Lucie CDD – Second Amending Ordinance 93-20
- Boundaries of the District (image file)
The Lake Lucie CDD manages the pool and pool cabana and the stormwater management system including the lakes and preserves. For More information, please visit the Services page.
The CDD Board of Supervisors are elected to terms of four years and elections are staggered on a 2-year cycle. Information on running for office is provided here.